Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yay My first blog

Okey, This is exciting!!! I've always wanted a blog, but I was afraid to start one because I thought it would be very difficult, and I thought that dial up would make it near impossible. Thankfully I was dead wrong!!

Anyways, My name is Julee and this blog will be a place of crochet and horses!!
Crochet because I love to crochet!! I've designed a few patterns ( somewhere around 10), and hope to design more and sell the designs someday!!
I've been crocheting since I was 6 years old, and I will be 20 on March 1st (yay), so 14 years. 14 wonderful years of crochet!! How exciting!

Horses because I also love them!! I love to ride them!! Smell them!! Everything!!! They are, in my opinion the most beautiful creature ever created!! Thank God for horses!!

Okey, enough rambling!!

Anyways!!

No comments: