Sunday, January 16, 2011

X's and O's Cross Stitch Brimmed Hat



Ok. There's my newest design thingy. I don't have a pattern for it yet but I think I'm gonna wait a bit to write one up. I have it listed on Etsy. I'm really hoping it sells soon. Hours have been cut at work and I could really use the extra cash.

Right now I'm working on a new design that involves pineapples and headware. It's gonna be sooooo cute. I'll share a pic as soon as it's done. :-D

As far as work and life goes. It's just rolling right along. The days are flying by sooooo fast I can hardly believe it. It seems like as soon as I wake up it's time to go back to bed again. Yikes.

Oooooo, I'm getting a new (used) car soon. I'm so excited. Now if I could just remember the year and brand of the car. :-) I have one last payment to make on it and it's mine. It's really stretched me tight but it will be worth it. My old buick ('86, Century) died on me about a month or two ago so I've been using my BF's car and walking to work. I live close so it's not a huge deal. It's just really cold outside so it can be uncomfortable. Oh well. I've lived around the cold and snow my whole life so I'm pretty used to it.

Well, I've got about 5 hours till I head to work so I'm gonna work on my newest design and browse the internet a little till Andrew gets home.

Have a great day ya'll and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Julee

No comments: