Thursday, December 15, 2011

2 New Designs just in time for Christmas

Hi All,
It's been a while since I've posted. Between work and being exhausted thanks to pregnancy, I haven't had much get up and go for designing and writing up my designs. Thanks to going on leave a week early though, I finally got some mojo back SOOOOOOOO here's what I've been up to in the past couple of weeks:

First, I'd like to introduce my newest hat design: Easy Peasy Ear Flap Hat

It's super quick and is so easy to work up. The way the ear flaps are built into the hat makes for less ends to weave in and makes for a very cute (or handsome) looking hat. All it needs is for you to pick out your favorite colors.


The Easy Peasy Ear Flap Hat pattern is available in:
My Etsy Shop OR My Ravelry Shop

Next up: Scrubbin' Octopus

You've seen this one before. It's taken me a while, but I finally got the pattern written up. This little guy is one of the hardest, most handsome, little workers you'll ever meet. He can scrub when you need him too and when he's not cleaning your dishes he's being adorable.



The Scrubbin' Octopus pattern is available in:
My Etsy Shop OR My Ravelry Shop

2 comments:

Dana Jordan said...

Hey Julee, I the earflap style you created on this post. I've seen it several times on crochetville. I'm trying to break into the crochet blog and design market myself and had to let you know, that I love your stuff!

Dana said...

oops, meant to say "love" the earflap style...obviously crochet better than I type.