Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baby Update and Some things you should check out

Hello everyone,
It's been a while since I've blogged. It's harder to find time or even remember now.

Here's a picture of my little man:

He's getting so big. He's around 23" long and has to be over 13 lbs. He's very heavy and VERY healthy. He is now 1 month and 9 days old.

Things you should check you:
I've been watching Video Podcast for some time now. During this time I've run across some really neat ones. There are really to many to count. I'd like to tell you about a couple of podcasters I've just started watching. You have to watch them. These gals are great.

First off, I'd like to introduce Auntie Knits. I started watching today and I really enjoyed it. Now I have to get caught up on her podcasts. Hayley is so friendly and I loved looking at all the socks she finished. It's so inspiring. I really need to knit through more of my sock yarn stash. You can find Hayley's podcast HERE.

I'd also like to introduce Laugh, Love, Knit's Video Podcast. I started watching Megan's Podcast a few days ago and was hooked. She is so down to earth and very likeable. It's so neat watching someone talk about something we all love so much (knitting). You can find her podcast HERE.

Please give these podcasts a watch. Keep up the good work Ladies. I'm looking forward to your next episodes.

Also, There is a new Indie Dyer on Etsy you HAVE TO check out. She has the prettiest colors and her prices are really awesome. The Dyers name is Elizabeth and her shop name is: Great Lakes Hand Dyed. I'll have my own skein of one of her accidental color ways coming soon and I'm so excited. You can find her yarns HERE.

I hope you all are having a great day and getting lots of Crocheting, Knitting and Spinning done. Until next time, Take Care!!

Julee

2 comments:

Karen Murphy said...

Julee, I love your Angel Wings shawl pattern and will start one on a trip tomorrow (I live in Southeast Idaho.) My daughters is doing the Relay for Life and her team's name is Mel's Angel's after my dad, who we lost to cancer. Naturally, when I saw this pattern I thought of the walkathon and wondered about incorporating this shawl into her efforts. If we could make some for the fundraising, I would be glad to give you credit for the pattern design if that's acceptable. I don't know how to contact you personally.

Julee aka Jewls said...

Hi Karen,
I love that you are making this shawl for a fundraiser for "Relay for Life". You are certainly welcome to make as many as you'd like for fundraising. I hope they sell well and you can raise lots for "Relay for Life".

Happy Crocheting!!

Julee