Saturday, June 4, 2016

Studio EB Crafter

The owl keychain I recently won from Studio Eb Crafter. I turned it into a progress keeper for a bulky sweater vest I am currently knitting.
I recently won a wonderful prize from a long time friend. I was so impressed by her work that I just had to tell you about her.

Erin of Studio EB Crafter makes the prettiest necklaces, keychains and charms. I can tell she puts her heart into every thing she makes. She also strives for quality. Something so important in a "Made in China" society. Her prices are more than fair and she shipped my prize out promptly. I know that she would do the same for her customers. 

I highly suggest supporting Erin through a purchase from her Etsy Shop. Not only are you supporting a great business. You are supporting a great person. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you understand there's a 12 word phrase you can speak to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and instinctual appeal to you buried inside his heart?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, cherish and guard you with his entire heart...

12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Response

This instinct is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him work harder than ever before to love and admire you.

In fact, fueling this influential instinct is so mandatory to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You will instantly find him open his heart and soul to you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he will perceive you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly fascinated him.